Director of Innovation, Incubation and Linkages
Research scheme under RGSTC
ABOUT SCHEME :
Rajiv Gandhi Science & Technology Commission set up by and come under Maharashtra Government has provided funding under MOU to RTM Nagpur University for advancement, propagation and promotion of applications of Science and Technology for socio-economic development .
Under this scheme Science &Technology based project proposal are invited from university department, centers, conducted and affiliated colleges of RTM Nagpur university. The investigator/institution is advised to submit a pre-proposal (the project idea) for consideration. After receiving comments and approval of the pre-proposal from the scrutiny committee, the detailed proposal may be submitted. However, approval to the pre-proposal (the project idea) does not guarantee approval to the final proposal.
GUIDELINES FOR FORMULATING PRE-PROPOSALS & FINAL PROPOSAL :
- The proposal should clearly establish a linkage between S&T application and overall development of the State.
- The proposal may be formulated through consultative process to improve viability.
- The proposal should specify time line based specific outputs.
- Please ensure that scientific and technical details are clearly spelt out.
- The Proposal should have specific quantifiable objectives and clearly defined deliverables.
- The proposal should be based on innovative technologies/ideas. Routine programmes of extension based on proven technologies will not be considered.
- The duration of the Project should preferably be not more than 2 years in exceptional cases may be extended based on innovativeness of outcome. Short term projects with clear applications would be preferred.
- It is expected that Investigator of the project should be full time faculty of the University/Institute/College and will remain in the service of the Organization throughout the duration of the Project.
- The proposal should not involve sizeable financial requirements and the Cost of project should not exceed more than Rs 05.00 Lakhs (Rs Five Lakh).
- PDF copy of Pre-proposal signed by Investigator and forwarded by Head of Institute/College should be emailed to Email-ID: [email protected].
- Mid- term presentation is essential for release of 2nd installments.
- All the matters which are not mentioned here will be governed by the guidelines of scheme “ Scheme of Assictance for S and T applications through University System” of RGSTC.
All correspondence, including pre-proposals may be sent to the following address:
The Director, Innovation, Incubation and Linkages
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University,
Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Education Campus, Amaravati Road, Nagpur-440033
Mb No. : 09422840360
FORMAT OF APPLICATION Click here...
THRUST AREA FOR PROPOSAL
Undertake studies to identify technical gap and development of pilot model to bridge the gaps in underline trust areas:
- Chemical science
- Physical Science
- Materials Science
- Engineering and technology
- Environmental science
- Life science
- Cottage Industry
- ICT, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, Simulation modeling
- Waste management and recycling
- Water recycling
- Green management and initiatives
- Exploration of minerals
The trust area is not limited to these only but any relevant topics of social importance of regional needs for development of science and technology.
ENDORSEMENT FORM Click here...
UC FORMAT ANNEXURE-III Click here...
SE FORMAT ANNEXURE-IV Click here...
INCUBEIN(RTMNU BIC)-Innovation and Incubation Sub-Center
Call for Proposal Click here...