PG Diploma in Industrial Robotics
Intelligent You for Intelligent Machines
Duration: 1 year (2 semesters; 800 hours)
Program Construct: Theory, Practical, Live Projects and Internship*
Eligibility: The applicants should have passed B.E (Mechanical or allied, Electronics or allied, Computer science or allied, Electrical or allied), B.Sc. (IT, Electronics or CS), BCA or MCA or any other degree at under graduate level with physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
The PG Diploma in Industrial Robotics at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University’s Oberoi Centre for Excellence provides comprehensive knowledge, technical expertise and hands-on experience. Students will acquire in-depth knowledge of designing, engineering and commissioning equipment that are used in automated manufacturing, assembly and handling applications.
The program provides training in the areas of flexible automation, covering its varied aspects such as system design, electro mechanics, sensors, instrumentation, artificial intelligence, robotic vision and project engineering. The curriculum is designed to impart fundamental knowledge of engineering studies with focus on robotic engineering concepts and theories.
Why Choose this PG Diploma Programme?
- New-age programme with industry-ready curriculum
- Offered in collaboration with Asea Brown Boveri Ltd. (ABB)
- Tailored to produce skilled and ready-to-deploy talent
- Best-in-class faculty
- Cloud labs to ensure 24x7 online access to labs*
- Emphasis on application-oriented learning
- Reputed University with excellent campus and infrastructure
- 100% placement support*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Robotics—Key to the Future
Today, more than 1 million industrial robots are in use around the world. They perform a variety of tasks, ranging from scouting for roadside bombs in war-prone areas to mowing lawns and vacuuming floors. However, this is only the tip of the iceberg. New innovations and business demands are now pushing robots into all domains of the global market. Multinational giants such as Google, Apple and Samsung are investing thousands of millions on robotics technology.
The study of industrial robots and associated systems enables students to assume key roles in a number of industries like robotics, aerospace, transportation, defence, automotive, building systems and manufacturing industries. This sector is growing rapidly in India, with investments provided for developing the manufacturing sector. Invest in a Robotics degree at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University’s Oberoi Centre for Excellence and avail numerous opportunities to start a new-age career.
Quick Facts on the Scope of Industrial Robotics
- There has been a 44% growth in job postings for engineers with robotics skills since January 2011. (Source: Wanted Analytics)
- Demand for qualified robotics engineers is expected to grow by as much as 13 percent through 2018. (Source: Bureau of Labour Statistics)
- An estimated 1.5 million robots currently bustle on assembly lines around the world. (Source: PwC Study)
About Oberoi Centre for Excellence
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University’s Oberoi Centre for Excellence (OCE) was set up to provide opportunities to young, talented Indians to nourish and realize their full career potential. The vision of OCE is to bring in world-class practices in education to create advanced, professionally-run programs.