Under XI plan of UGC merged scheme, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur has constituted and established the Career and Counseling Cell for organizing training programmes for the University students to face interviews, avail job opportunities in various fields.
Aims and Objectives of Career and counseling Cell for overall development of University students to face interviews, avail job opportunities in various fields are as follows -
- Soft skill development
- Communication ability to challenge the competitive tests
- On the Job Training, add-on or vocational courses
- Think independently for carrying out social responsibilities
- Resource centre of information and guidance
- Exchange of information on professional placements
- Gather information on job avenues and placements in different institutions
- Analyze the information at local, regional and national level
- Organise training programmes and guidance for informing students about the emerging professional trends and events, job profiles, leadership roles, entrepreneurship, market needs and risks.
Promote discipline, healthy outlook and positive attitude.
Dr. S J Dhoble
Career and counseling Cell
Department of Physics
RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur.